WORKSHOP: Leadership – Hear your people!
• Poeple are different – from where comes diversity of behaviors, personalities and attitudes of employees and how this affects communication and employee engagement
• The leader is a human – what is the awareness of ability to use them in building employee’s engagement
• The employee is a human – what is the relationship between the values and the engagement of workers and superiors
• Success is simple – how to find the best way to effective communication
Only every eighth employee is involved in his job. 1/3 of the people in general is not involved in carrying out their responsibilities (according to the latest research by Gallup and Quantum Workplace).
Without good communication within, the company could not function well all the rest. It is worth investing in effective internal communication, improve the process while building employee engagement.
We will help you with it!
Enrich your experience, discover potential areas related to communication and commitment. Take advantage of the practical knowledge and many years of experience practitioners representing companies that for years have developed internal communication, including: Ikea Retail, Grupa Żywiec, Orange Polska, Nationale – Nederlanden, BGŻ BNP Paribas, CEDC International, Grupa ENERIS, Tesco, Ringier Axel Springer, Grupa Lux Med and others.
Program of workshop in 100% based on case studies:
• effective practice of effective communication
• employee experience in installment sales
• inspirational leadership in internal communication
• effective communication to different audiences
• effective implementation of the system of social cooperation activating an internal power workers
• proven tools of communication in the era of change and chaos
• overcoming barriers to communication “bottom-up, top-down”
• good communication practices in and after the crisis
Do you want to talk about the speech, presentation on you event?
Do you want to organize a training or workshop for your team?
Do you want to schedule a meeting or coaching session?